My Recent Hiatus

2 comments

Hello lovely Moms Dish readers! I apologize for my recent lack of activity in the blogosphere. Our family has unfortunately been bit by quite a bug, and within the past couple weeks, we've had walking pneumonia, bronchitis, upper respiratory infections, sinus infections and an ear infection, all between my husband, son and myself. Of course, it just so happens that I have been hit the hardest with it all. Thus needless to say, I haven't been up to posting much of anything. So please forgive my inactivity, and once I kick this thing for good (which hopefully is within the next couple days), I'll resume normal posts!

Until then, a post of mine is running over at Domestic Ease today. So click here to hop over there for ten easy tips on how you can green your family. And fingers crossed, I'll have new content for you here in no time!





If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

2 Response to My Recent Hiatus

June 17, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Sorry you guys have been so sick, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

June 17, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Thanks Brenda! It hasn't been fun! Luckily my sweet mom was here to take care of me and our fam! We'd love to bring you dinner sometime (and your overdue shower gift!), but I missed the sign up, so let us know if there's a night that works for you!