Hoping this Hiatus Ends Soon!

0 comments
As I've mentioned in a previous post, we're in the process of a little remodeling. Unfortunately, it's taken a bit longer than planned, and though Internet recently returned, my desktop computer is STILL out of commission. Thus, I've had to take a hiatus from posting, since my ancient laptop makes it difficult. Soon I will hopefully be back up and running! But in the meantime, I wanted to share with you one fun find.

Kayce Hughes is a mother of 7 and clothing line designer who has an adorable line of duds for women and children. She also has a charming home, and I'm delighted to say I'll be featuring her house tour on Domestic Ease in a few weeks. It's sure to be worth checking out, so make a note to click over there on Sept. 13. And until then, stop in at her online shop to browse these fanciful threads!





If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Hoping this Hiatus Ends Soon!"