Domestic Ease

1 comments

Good day lovely readers! It's Wednesday, so I'm over at Domestic Ease today with some fun tips for making the most of the remaining Summer days. Check it out here.

And a few more things for you to browse:

I just discovered Flowie (via Creature Comforts), and I'm loving a few of their bags. They're also having a summer sale right now!



A yummy summer-fresh recipe when zucchini is filling the grocery store shelves and farmers markets.


And if you're dreaming of a vacation to escape the summer heat ... spend some time browsing this chateau in the South of France. I have already bookmarked it for a future dream vacation (I don't know if it will ever come true, but this is about dreaming!). Alexis at Fern & Feather was immensely lucky to have recently visited there, so you can see her pics of the Chateau by visiting her blog. They're lovely!

If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

1 Response to Domestic Ease

March 9, 2011 at 9:52 AM

You are not the common blog writer, man. You certainly have something powerful to contribute to the net. Such a good blog. I’ll be back for more.