Today at Domestic Ease

1 comments

Well dear readers, it's been a crazy couple weeks. So I feel again I need to apologize for my lack of posting! We were in Missouri visiting my family and recently returned, which means I'm now about to enter the flurry of laundry, meal planning/grocery shopping and cleaning that always follows the return from a trip. Although I must say it will be nice to try to establish some semblance of routine again! And speaking of routines, I'm over at Domestic Ease today discussing the importance of establishing patterns within your family. Click here to read the post, and be sure to leave a comment!!! We're giving away one $500 gift card to Pottery Barn to celebrate the launch of our new forum. All you have to do is leave a comment on a post before July 15th. Happy Wednesday!


If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

1 Response to Today at Domestic Ease

March 9, 2011 at 10:11 AM

Good story. I was checking continuously to this web site and I’m really inspired! Very useful information, especially the third section. I really want such information. I was looking for this particular info for many days. Thanks & good luck.