Some Random Friday Finds

1 comments


I can hardly believe Friday has come and it's now Friday afternoon! Let me be honest, the last thing I need to be doing right now is browsing the blogosphere or posting an update ... a freelance article needs to be written, the floors need to be mopped, and laundry needs to be folded. But alas the little man is napping, so I'm taking a few minutes for myself before he wakes! Here are a few recent finds that I'm loving:

*Seeking design ideas for a baby shower? These images are sure to inspire.


*This Eva & Oli diaper bag, which I recently won via a Babyccino giveaway. I'm the girl who never wins anything, so I was ecstatic to have such great luck! It arrived today from France, and it's as spectacular as it looks in the picture. Thanks Eva & Oli and Babyccino!

*This darling clothing line, EmersonMade, (via A Room Somewhere) launching Aug. 10.




*This fabric paired with pale pink cording for our little girl's crib bedding. What color combos do you like for little girls?


*This post brought tears to my eyes.


*I received quite a bit of fresh basil in my organic produce co-op share this week, so we're enjoying loads of fresh pesto. Here's a great source for pesto four ways. I'm also loving browsing this site in general, so you can bet some of the recipes will show up in Monday Meal Planning (which I promise, will resume next week).


*And speaking of food, Cannelle et Vanille is a treasure trove of eye candy, with gorgeous photos and delectable recipes that will capture your attention the moment you visit their site. The most recent post gives some inspiring dishes for eggs, and since I have 3 dozen eggs fresh from my aunt's farm in the refrigerator, I'll likely put some to use!


*Another gorgeous food blog, Sunday Suppers will have you wishing you lived inside their perfectly serendipitous photos.


*Yes, it's random and completely irrelevant, but this image makes me wish I were half as glamorous.


* A sweet idea for a first-year baby book. Unfortunately, I'll be lucky enough to merely get my collection of my son's first couple years simply printed before our little girl arrives.


*And last, a book I'm going to have to seriously consider purchasing, especially since I've been thinking about ways I can be more intentional in teaching my little guy from day to day. Recommended by Bloom, if this is anything like the reading last recommendation I took them up on, it will surely be good. How are you intentional about teaching your young children at home?


Enjoy your weekend! Meal-Planning Monday will resume on Monday ... thanks Crissy for letting me know the menus are actually helpful!


If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

1 Response to Some Random Friday Finds

March 9, 2011 at 10:00 AM

It is unusual for me to find something on the cyberspace that is as entertaining and fascinating as what you have got here. Your page is lovely, your graphics are great, and what’s more, you use reference that are relevant to what you’re talking about. You’re certainly one in a million, good job!