Celebrating Boys!

0 comments
I honestly don't think it's possible for me to love my role as Mom to a sweet, melt-my-heart rambunctious little boy any more than I already do. Little boys are rough and tumble, but they adore their moms! And my energetic, all-boy little guy is no exception! He's recently started picking dandelions, which he then tenderly gives to me. It's the sweetest gift!

But one thing we moms to little boys miss out on are the adorable duds. Don't get me wrong, there are some cute ones, but little girls have so many more darling options! And when it comes to handmade items, the boys really lose out. So I recently began searching the internet for some charming clothing inspirations for my little man, and thankfully, Disney at Ruffles and Stuff directed me to Made's Celebrate the Boy month. The super-popular blog has a bevy of boy-inspired crafts and sewing tutorials that will get your creative juices flowing! So check out their Celebrate the Boy entries, and your little man may soon be one of the best dressed tots on the block.





Photo credits: MADE.
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Celebrating Boys!"