Make-At-Home Beauty Products

0 comments
In the past several years, my husband and I have been making big strides in embracing a healthier lifestyle. Much of our effort has involved eating organic and local foods, and recently we've started purging toxic household cleaning products from our home. As I mentioned in a previous entry, I will post on the details of all this later, including recipes for home-made cleaning products.

Image: Keeper of the Home.

But today I found a great little post over at Keeper of the Home that I wanted to share. Written by Angela Beery, the post discusses some of the concerns regarding traditional hygiene/beauty products and includes recipes for make your own. Hop on over and check it out.

On another note, I'm currently right in the middle of experimenting with a soaked grain homemade bread recipe. In fact, it's rising literally right beneath my nose, so I'm inhaling the intoxicating aroma and can't wait to pop it into the oven to bake. I will post the recipe, as well as the benefits of soaking grains shortly. Just wanted to give you a little inside peak!
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Make-At-Home Beauty Products"