Loving Lonny

2 comments

When my favorite mag, Domino, ceased publication, it's not a stretch to say I was distressed. Yes, it was just a magazine. But if you too read each issue cover to cover, you share my pain. Featuring an eclectic design style that blended heirloom treasures and flea-market finds with modern pieces, each spread felt fresh and inspiring. So when the magazine went defunct, myself and many others were quite sad to see it go. But that sadness was replaced with glee when I discovered Lonny. An online mag in the same vein as Domino, it's a pleasure to peek through each page. The current issue does not disappoint, with an Organic Minted Pea Soup recipe by Katie Lee--perfect for the ripe peas of spring--and a beautiful, page-turning feature on decorating with sustainable furnishings.

When you have a little time to yourself, indulge in the pages of this e-zine. It's a lovely way to spend an hour!





If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

2 Response to Loving Lonny

April 15, 2010 at 8:32 AM

Oh, thank you for sharing about Lonny. I was also upset when Domino went under. Anyway, I stopped by to say hello from Morgan. We teach together and she told me about your blog. It's very nice to meet you.

April 15, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the blog! Please pass the word if you like what you see!