Taking it Easy

2 comments

Not a whole lot was on my agenda today, but it's been a full one filled with easy-going moments. Since the rain has subsided, my son and I spent all morning and into the early afternoon at the zoo with a friend. And then it was naps for both of us (since this second child on the way is exhausting me!). Now there's dinner to prepare and some housecleaning to do. So I hope you'll forgive me, but I'll post something with more substance later!

But until then, here's a little something to daydream about. Have you heard of Blackberry Farm? It's on my vacation destination wish list. Located in the Smoky Mountains, it appears to be a little piece of heaven. What destinations are on your vacation wish list? Leave us a comment and let us know!








All images BlackberryFarm.com.
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

2 Response to Taking it Easy

April 20, 2010 at 8:39 PM

Hmm. Vacations and I don't exactly know each other very well, but aside from home to see family, I've always wanted to witness the breathtaking beauty of the Grand Canyon. Travel via Airstream. Perfect!

April 28, 2010 at 4:26 PM

Bora, bora!!! I don't think I'll ever get there, but maybe one day!